Thursday, January 30, 2014

Behind!

I'm so far behind, I think I'm first! I suppose the point to having a blog is to actually add stuff to it. haha! Well, I am determined to not let this just die, so I'm giving it another shot. In order to catch up somewhat, I'm going to add a couple of images at a time with an older piece and a newer one at the same time. Eventually, I'll get caught up. .. at least I hope so!
Incidentally, the piece in the first post (red index card collage) is available for trade if anyone is interested. :)

This first piece (#2) is one from back in November... a collaged piece (sent for a Swapbot swap) on another 4x6 index card. This is made of a couple of magazine cutouts, a label from some cheap washi tape, a piece of Gelli plate painted paper, an inventory supply paper, a sticker, some stamping and ink.

#2

This piece below (#37) is a more recent one from another Swapbot swap. Made of Gelli plate painted papers, a train ticket from Germany, a magazine cutout, some cut out painted circles, washi tape, paint, ink, invoice paper, scrapbook paper, and a fish cutout from a discarded fish identification book.

#37

I have received some amazing pieces lately as well. I will post some pics of those soon too! I love happy mail!

3 comments:

  1. Love both pieces, Shannon! Keep up the great work...and keep sharing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! I think I suck at this blog thing, but I'll keep at it! Lol!

    ReplyDelete